University of Oxford

Follow us @OxfordASPIRE

CPD Fund

Funded from our Arts Council, Major Partner Museum grant, the OUMP CPD Fund is open to all staff working across Oxford University Museums.

CPD activities can be varied and could include:

  • secondments
  • special projects
  • shadowing
  • professional and vocational courses
  • attending short courses, conferences, seminars and workshops
  • lecturing
  • writing or reviewing conference papers
  • running or contributing to seminars, workshops or conferences.

Download the application form

How much can I apply for?

Grants will be for up to a total of £300 and we anticipate will cover up to 60% of the total cost of the CPD activity, with the museum covering the other 40%. We appreciate this may not always be possible and in exceptional circumstances will consider grants for a larger percentage of the costs.

When can I apply?

there will be a series of application and award dates across the year, allowing the fund to respond to opportunities as they arise.

  • 5pm Monday 25 May 2017
  • 5pm Monday 4 September 2017
  • 5pm Monday 27 November 2017

Applicants will be informed within one week of these deadlines if they have been successful.

Who else do I need to inform about my application?

Directors and line managers will need to sign-off all applications and administrators will beed to be kept informed so we can ensure that all funded CPD activity fits with organisational priorities for PDR.

How do I submit an application?

The application form should be emailed to aspire@museums.ox.ac.uk 

Download the application form

Sign up for our newsletter

 

Keep in touch

Follow us on Twitter @OxfordASPIRE

Email us aspire@museums.ox.ac.uk

Phone 01865 613783